Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 22

Today is my second day in the hospital.I have already had one dosage of my chemo that I will be recieving this week. They are going to bring the next one in soon. I'm doing ok today. I've been up and walking around the room and this time I have a different view so I was looking out the window for a little while. I wish I could be outside getting fresh air. But, Thats ok when I get out of here I enjoy those little things awhole lot more.I love all the comments everybody is sending me. It brings tears to my eyes but they are happy tears. For the people sending me messages on myspace I'm sorry I haven't got back to you but the myspace is being stupid and not letting me send messages back. Much love to everybody who has been following along and been there for my family and I .

5 comments:

  1. Aunt Deb & Uncle LarryNovember 10, 2009 at 5:43 PM

    Tina, We're so glad you were up to visiting with us last night. You may not alway's feel it... but you're doing so good. We hope you enjoy the BBP's. Hang in there and talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Glad you've got a new view...new perspective can change everything! You keep thanking us for posting, I just wanted to thank you for sharing. I can't imagine how difficult it is but know that we're thinking of you and sending you happy thoughts! You are amazing!
    Mary Beth (Kinsel) Acoff and Lamont

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,
    I use to work with your Aunt Rhonda at ProWeld, I met you when you came to visit...just wanted to drop by & say I'm glad your outlook on things are changing because no matter how hard it gets honey you need to keep positive & if you're anything like your Aunt...you're definately a strong person & you can do this! I'll keep you & your family in my thoughts & prayers & I'll keep checking back on your progress. Take care & God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina,
    I talked to Aunt Deb last night and she said you were doing well. That is always good to hear. I hope today is a good day for you also. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and wishing you well. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    Love,
    Gail Kinsel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina, Just wanted to say hi and that we are thinking of you and praying for you and your family. Please know that there are a lot of people out here doing just that for you. You are the one that we should be thanking for sharing your story with us.
    Phyllis Claunch

    ReplyDelete