Sunday, November 1, 2009

day 13

SOrry I haven't posted in a while but I tried a couple times last week and it wouldn't lwt me. I just want you all to knoow that I am feeling better but still not myself. The thing that sucks the most is that I know I'm going to feel great at the end of the week and then monday I go back into the hospital. I want to thank everyone for their donations and all your prayers and thanks to all my family for their help and love. I had a great weekend. I wasn't feeling so hot but I finnally got to see my sister and her family. It's been since February so to see my nephews and niece again really brought up my spirits.Ilove you all and until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    Glad that you're feeling a little better. We're still thinking about you lots. Also glad to hear that you had a good time with Denise and family. Let us know if you need anything. I'd like to come by on Tuesday to see you... let me know. Love you!

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, glad you are doing better sorry haven't got to call you, Troy was in hospital too. Been thinking about you and praying for you. I will see you soon. Love you. Aunt Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up??? We don't worry when you don't post so "Forgit about it!" We know you are busy recovering. Fear is an interesting thing, it can motivate or paralyze us. I am so proud that you are just moving forward. That's where your focus needs to be right now! Thinking about you.
    Mary Beth, Lamont and Harrison

    ReplyDelete